Tom Cridland

Tom Cridland is a solo artist who will occasionally play with a backing band. Cridland's backing band this year as been a rotating cast. With a backing band Cridland is currently completing a forty-eight state American Tour. After the tour wraps in the beginning of December Tom Cridland's next show is most likely going to be his first show in London. 
Cridland's musical journey began back in January when he finally decided to make his childhood dream of becoming a songwriter just like John Lennon come true. For Cridland, writing is the best part of music. "When I'm writing it and making it I feel like I'm authentically trying my best at something that I'm talented at. I'm not coasting," says Cridland. "I'm genuinely trying to write brilliant music. Nothing motivates me like music. It's my lifeblood." His absolute love of writing truly comes through in his music. When you listen to anything he's written you can feel the emotions rushing through your veins. 
The music Tom Cridland writes is, in his own words "authentic, catchy, melodic, joyous, and emotional". He writes all of his music by himself, writing helps Cridland feel at ease. Some of the music he writes is pop and some is rock, but all of it is good. 
You can find Tom Cridland's music on all streaming services as well as following him @thetomcridland on Instagram for information on his upcoming shows.  

Comments

Popular Posts